Monday 7 September 2009

Can frugal be beautiful?

I read a lot of blogs about the frugal lifestyle, I really enjoy most of them, however I often wonder if some of them value frugality over the joys of life. I love stripey or shiney things- always have, my Dad reports that as a child I received some money and proceeded to buy with it an object in which he could see no value. He asked me why I chose it, I replied "I bought it because it was shiney Daddy".

I enjoy a fairly frugal lifestyle however not to the detriment of quality and richness. I really would like this blog to be a jewel like forum for that sharing of what is good in life with the balance of getting a good price for it! I am hoping to invite several friends to be guest bloggers to share their loves of food, cooking, having an organised and tidy home with insight in new ways to save money and to have fun at the price you decide.

I hope that this can be fun and informative, thanks for reading my first blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment